“Titan”, a 4×4 Mercedes Sprinter based Revel, is an amazing adventure van and true 4-season luxury Class B RV that seats 4, sleeps 2 and can be used on or off the grid. It’s also definitely an RV for anyone from the inexperienced to most experienced campers. By the way, we name all of our RVs to make it easier to talk about them. The name “Titan” comes from Greek Mythology – why? Because Greek Myths are epic and so is Titan:)
- At 19’ long it is easy to drive and can be parked in any standard parking spots
- It’s built on the 4×4 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis so includes a host of advanced driving options like adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, navigation including CarPlay & an advanced 10” touchscreen infotainment center with Mercedes connect featuring voice activated capability.
- Its 4-season features include AC for the summer & excellent heat & insulation for the winter as well as 4 wheel drive for winter driving. The heat runs on diesel so that there is no need to be plugged in for either option. This makes the Revel great for boondocking or dispersed camping (free camping in National Forests & BLM land).
- In addition, The Revel is an excellent choice for adventure trips because it has a rear gear garage large enough to store bikes, skis, kayaks or whatever is your favorite outdoor gear.
- The Electrial system is powered by high capacity lithium batteries so that you have full power anywhere you go to charge your electronics from the multiple USB ports and even power 120v items like your laptop or water boiler.
- The batteries charge from the solar on the roof, when you drive or when plugged in at a campsite. This setup means that you don’t need to be plugged in, and can use the power supplied by the batteries virtually anywhere you want to go.
- The kitchen includes an induction cooktop that’s portable so it can be used inside the RV or outside if you’d rather cook on the outdoor table
- There’s also a fridge & freezer and a sink with hot water.
- The bathroom includes an easy to operate cassette toilet that can be emptied virtually anywhere, as well as a shower with hot water. The shower head can also be used on the outside from a water connection at the rear of the coach.
- The bedroom features a comfortable queen sized bed that’s on an electronic lift system so that it can function as your gear garage while in transit then as a standard bed at night.
- There’s good internal overhead storage throughout the coach.
Overall, the Revel is an excellent choice any time of the year. Enjoy skiing in the winter or camping on the beach in the summer. Take a road trip in the comfort of a Mercedes-Benz for excellent driving characteristics. Where ever you go and whatever you do, the Revel is a great way to get you there.
If your preferred dates are not available please check our other RV Rental options.